Random good picture Not show
(1) Operant conditional response is a core concept of the famous American psychologist Skinner's Neo-behaviorism theory.
(2) Conditional response - A response to a stimulus that is dependent upon the association of that stimulus with another stimulus.
(3) Compare with conditional response.
(4) For example, listening and speaking method accords with Skinner's Stimulation and Response theory, holding that study is formed through reinforcement and conditional response.
(5) In Pavlov's conditioning experiments with dogs, salivation at the sound of a bell is the conditional response.
(6) And what's more, under my help, you'll be able to turn what you learn from knowledge into conditional response.
More similar words: conditioned response, normal response, conditional, conditionally, unconditional, conditionality, unconditionally, individual responsibility, financial responsibilities, conditional statement, conditions, conditional probability, legal responsibility, social responsibility, positive response, conditions of sale, response, environmental conditions, condition, general terms and conditions, international relations, in condition, conditioner, conditioned, external respiration, initial condition, proportional representation, recondition, in response to, response time.