Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. As a concept album, it's remarkably low on conceptual tosh.
2. However, the first fully - fledged concept album was Sinatra's In The Wee Small Hours.
3. "Mylo Xyloto" is what music critics call a concept album.
4. Mr Lif has embraced the concept album powerfully, using it as a tool to address issues effecting many people all over the world.
5. Concept album released in 2001.
6. Night Of The Stormrider (1992) Iced Earth's second effort is a concept album with a mystical, horrific story line.
7. After that illustrious pairing, Pink Floyd and Hipgnosis collaborated together on every major album the band made, including Dark Side of the Moon, Wired’s choice for best concept album ever.
8. You could argue that rock opera is a subcategory of the concept album.
9. If Top Gear is a rock band, aren't these expensive stunts a self-indulgent concept album too far?
More similar words: concept, conception, conceptual, conceptually, concept model, conceptional, conceptualise, conceptualize, misconception, conceptualism, preconception, conceptual model, concept formation, conceptualisation, conceptualization, conceptual framework, acceptance, non-acceptance, album, acceptance rate, self acceptance, albumin, albumen, acceptance speech, banker's acceptance, albuminuria, hypoalbuminemia, acceptant, acceptable, receptacle.