Random good picture Not show
(1) Computer-aided manufacturing(CAM)can be defined as the use of computer system to plan, manage, and control the operations of a manufacturing plant.
(2) In computer-aided manufacturing, the processed parametric curve and surface should be regular, so the parametric curve and surface generated by computer-aided design should be regular first.
(3) Computer-aided manufacturing(CAM) is defined as the effective use of computer technology in manufacturing planning and control.
(4) Computer-aided design and computer-aided manufacturing are often combined into CAD/CAM systems.
(5) Examples of application domains are insurance, computer-aided manufacturing and administration.
(6) This paper studies Wood Tenoner Modeling and Computer-aided manufacturing about numerical control tenon process. Sentencedict.com
(7) At present, both integrated circuit computer-aided design(IC-CAD) technology and integrated circuit computer-aided manufacturing technology in our country are inferior to that of advanced country.
(8) The term EDA is also used as an umbrella term for computer-aided engineering, computer-aided design and computer-aided manufacturing of electronics in the discipline of electrical engineering.
(9) In this work an integrated system of computer-aided design and computer-aided manufacturing specifically designed to fabricate affordable transparent face masks is discussed.
(10) You recently were promoted to senior project manager and were assigned one of these large projects, the development of a next-generation, computer-aided manufacturing process.
(11) Class topics include machine operations, engineering analysis, automation, and computer-aided manufacturing (CAM).
(12) Interactive systems, based on computer capabilities, have made possible the concepts of computer aided design (CAD) and computer-aided manufacturing (CAM).
(13) In industry, image processing finds its important application in product quality control, production automation, computer- aided design and computer-aided manufacturing.
More similar words: manufacturing company, manufacturing, manufacturing cost, manufacturing process, manufacturing industry, manufacturing business, manufacturing overhead, computer-aided design, manufacture, manufacturer, manufactured, car manufacturer, manufactured goods, manufactured products, manufactory, computer peripheral, fracturing, computer application, computer programming, computer, computerise, computerize, supercomputer, computer terminal, computerized, computer game, minicomputer, computer file, computer code, computer room.