Sentencedict.com random good picture
1) Variables are simply names given by programmers to computer storage locations.
2) A unit of data transfer speed or computer storage utilization.
3) The 2 nd, as the growth of computer storage capacity, people apt is permanent save all data.
4) A form of computer storage which utilises a rotating, magnetisable drum.
5) Retrieving from computer storage or registering that which was read into a data processing machine.
More similar words: computer screen, computer system, personal computer, computer software, computer science, computer monitor, computer language, computer simulation, external storage, internal storage, computer, computerise, supercomputer, computerize, computer terminal, computer game, computer room, computerised, computerized, computer code, minicomputer, computer mouse, computer file, storage, computer class, computer crime, computer field, computer virus, microcomputer, laptop computer.