Random good picture Not show
1) Variables are simply names given by programmers to computer storage locations.
2) A unit of data transfer speed or computer storage utilization.
3) The 2 nd, as the growth of computer storage capacity, people apt is permanent save all data.
4) A form of computer storage which utilises a rotating, magnetisable drum.
5) Retrieving from computer storage or registering that which was read into a data processing machine.
6) Where possible, information was coded to cut down on computer storage and processing costs.
7) That deal, which closed in February, combined the two companies into the leading independent maker of computer storage products.
8) Thus we have a processor register called the accumulator,[http://sentencedict.com/computer storage.html] the same length as a word of computer storage.
9) The appropriate selections of the moving interval, truncation error and the point of onset is to minimize the computer storage and the number of operations required.
10) With respect to numerical values, it is suggested that to adopt methods of matrix block structure and sequential orthogonal triangularization, can save computer storage.
11) Along with the modern code algebra development, the Error-Correcting Code theory obtained the enormous application in the computer storage, specially in erasure or loss such as this block error.
More similar words: computer screen, computer system, personal computer, computer software, computer science, computer monitor, computer language, computer simulation, external storage, internal storage, computer, computerise, supercomputer, computerize, computer terminal, computer game, computer room, computerised, computerized, computer code, minicomputer, computer mouse, computer file, storage, computer class, computer crime, computer field, computer virus, microcomputer, laptop computer.