Random good picture Not show
1. Computer numerical control(CNC) is a key technology in modern machining industry. It plays a vital role in manufacturing to achieve flexible automation, integration, and intelligence.
2. The computer numerical control technique is one of the most rapid developing techniques in the modern manufacturing industry, also one of the necessary means in the advanced Manufacturing techniques.
3. Two : Anping the first home computer numerical control punching Net to do business.
4. The testing device of Computer Numerical Control System is a state project of eighth - five plan.
5. Computer numerical control Series: CNC engraving machine.
6. Computer Numerical Control ( CNC ) system of auto combined switch durability tester is introduced in this paper.
7. And the programming for important function of computer numerical control was given.
8. Tank insider: Import food level 304 stainless steel, Computer numerical control automation arc welding technology.
9. As the core of computer numerical control ( CNC ) technology, CNC system is ofparticular importance to study.
10. Production equipment, advanced computer numerical control machine - sik, hair brush and a series of system equipment.
11. The factory has advanced production equipment and computer numerical control technology.
12. Self - centering hydraulic power chuck is an accessory of CNC Computer Numerical Control machine tools.
13. By the model, the contour error vectors were computed with tool position points from the interpolator of Computer Numerical Control(CNC) and position tracking errors of servo systems.sentencedict.com
14. Presents strategy and models of applying artificial intelligence technology in computer numerical control system.
15. By combining the technologies of USB with that of Computer Numerical Control (CNC) of Wire Cut Electric Discharge Machining (WEDM), a system of PC for WEDM based on USB are designed.
16. To improve the real time processing capability of distributed multiprocessor Computer Numerical Control (CNC) system systemically, the parallel processing of CNC core tasks was studied.
17. Precision High Power Wirewound Resistor, Products of Advanced Electronic Material, Precision Computer Numerical Control Manufacturing, and Tightest Quality Control Process.
More similar words: computer control, internal control, personal computer, digital computer, dual control, numerical, numerically, social control, alphanumerical, historical context, numerical expression, computerize, computerise, computer network, computerized, computerised, control condition, supernumerary, computerization, computer peripheral, computer programmer, electronic computer, price control, computer application, physical contact, computerized tomography, bilateral contract, numeric, control center, control experiment.