Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The computer language involved was readily usable.
2. Moreover, the computer language involved was readily usable by staff with limited computer experience.
3. This new book demystifies some of the computer language currently in use.
4. The case will establish whether the syntax of computer languages can be held copyright.
5. Training: cooking, beauty, hairdressing, computer language school, auto, motorcycle maintenance.
6. Search syntactic photograph to other computer language, learn easily quite simply.
7. These signals make up computer language.
8. System for statistical computation and graphics; an interpreted computer language which allows branching and looping as well as modular programming using functions.
9. Java is, indeed, a new computer language , like Basic, C, or Pascal.
10. By default, assembly was the first computer language.
10. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
11. SQL is a standard computer language for accessing and manipulating database systems.
12. Regular expressions have their roots in computer language theory.
13. Computer language is based on the binary system.
14. Obviously, no computer language nor computer can store an infinite sequence -- what they can store is a lazy and unbounded sequence.
15. Studying that old computer language is a dead end street.
16. Intermediate: computer operator, computer language school processors.
17. MATLAB is a very practical computer language. The teaching of this curriculum is very flexible and practical.
18. For example, take Scala, a new computer language.
19. Binary notation is used in the computer language.
20. Special Skills: Computer language : BASICForeign languages: Intermediate Japanese and excellent English.
21. HAL/S is an aerospace-oriented computer language used in the Space Shuttle.
22. An ANSI standard computer language for accessing and manipulating databases.
23. SQL is an ANSI standard computer language.
24. GPSS (General Purpose Simulation System) is a special computer language for the simulation of a discrete system. It has been widely used in quantity decision analysis for the management system.
25. Microsoft had made its name, and much of its revenues(sentencedict.com), from operating systems and computer languages.
26. Module of decipherment in software frame takes charge of converting from such kind of permutation and combination to actual codes in computer language and executing them.
27. Trained computing scientists are familiar with at least one computer language.
28. As with other parts of this article series, whole books have been written on regular expressions and computer language theory.
29. SCF - CI method is used in this paper . The program was written with the ALGOL - 60 computer language.
30. The result seemed so powerful that I considered it a "fourth generation computer language."
More similar words: interlanguage, language, bad language, sign language, paralanguage, metalanguage, body language, formal language, first language, native language, strong language, modern language, language school, english language, language feature, machine language, language barrier, romance language, symbolic language, learning language, language learning, procedural language, high-level language, figurative language, programming language, descriptive language, structured Query language, hypertext markup language, computer, supercomputer.