Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. A computer error moved a decimal place one unit to the right.
2. It would only take a computer error or a mutiny by some of those manning the weapons to trigger a global war.
3. A computer error knocked out the system for the second time in a month.
4. They called it a computer error and accidents, we know(sentencedict.com), can happen in the best - regulated systems.
5. Clavier: Produce the standard method of computer error.
6. The enormous invoice turned out to be a computer error by Canada Post.
7. A computer error has slowed down production.
8. The bill was sent to the wrong person because of a computer error.
9. No payments were made last week because of a computer error.
10. Over 50 people were denied a vote through a computer error.
11. Isn't it possible that there's been an error - a computer error, perhaps?
More similar words: computer room, computer expert, computer revolution, computer, supercomputer, computerize, computerise, computer terminal, trip computer, minicomputer, computerised, computer code, computer file, computer game, computerized, computer word, home computer, computer mouse, microcomputer, computer power, APPLE computer, computer field, computer crime, computer virus, computer class, analog computer, computer screen, computer system, laptop computer, computer vision.