Random good picture Not show
1. The council applied for a compulsory purchase order on the tennis courts.
2. The agency should have powers of compulsory purchase and therefore the site of the town should be publicly owned.
3. A compulsory purchase order has been served on your business premises.
4. The lease has now expired and a compulsory purchase order has been placed.
5. The local council also opposes the compulsory purchase order.
6. Notification of the compulsory purchase order has been placed in the public press.
7. In June compulsory purchase bonds worth 12,000 million yuan were issued.
8. This amounts to compulsory purchase, but holds out the prospect that the shares will rise.
9. Public bodies may apply for a compulsory purchase order in respect of certain property.
10. People who have had a compulsory purchase order placed on their house must also leave the city centre, an environment deemed unhealthy,(sentencedict.com/compulsory purchase.html) for the distant suburbs.
11. In China compulsory purchase orders ensure new roads, hydroelectric dams, airports and cities can be built for the greater good even at the expense of the minority.
12. The compulsory purchase of a company and its assets by a state, sometimes without compensation, in order to bring them under ...
13. If the existence of compulsory purchase of the situation?
14. a compulsory purchase order.
15. Any land in excess of this maximum was subject to compulsory purchase by the government.
16. Indeed they can. Public bodies may apply for a compulsory purchase order in respect of certain property.
17. The Department of Transport failed in its legal duty to locate each individual owner in order to serve compulsory purchase orders.
18. The Department of the Environment produces free booklets on planning permission, enforcement, appeals and compulsory purchase.
19. One example from a multitude of possible examples is the compulsory purchase order enquiry.
20. For example: Your business or home is threatened with a compulsory purchase order.
21. Peopled that time usually regard the kind of purchase as the comparatively fair and reasonable style of trade, and make it a mean to compulsory purchase.
22. Mandatory acquisition legal system includes mainly mandatory tender offer acquisition and compulsory purchase of remaining minor shares.
More similar words: compulsory, compulsory insurance, compulsorily, purchase, purchaser, repurchase, hire purchase, hire-purchase, purchase cost, net purchases, bulk purchase, purchase price, purchase budget, purchase order, purchase method, purchase invoice, purchase discount, purchase agreement, louisiana purchase, purchase department, purchase requisition, repurchase agreement, obsessive-compulsive disorder, compulsion, compulsive, compulsively, purchasing, under compulsion, purchasable, purchasing price.