Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. A bone scan on Monday revealed a compression fracture in vertebrae in the middle of his back.
2. Of 127 patients, 37 cases were with flexion compression fracture, 81 cases burst fracture, flexion distraction fracture in 9 cases.
3. Conclusion: Horacic and lumbar compression fracture replacement device with variable and turritus air-cushion might be a safe, impactful and economical nonoperative treatment.
4. Methods: 32 patients with vertebral compression fracture were given decoction of expelling blood stasis as well as functional exercises supports.
5. RESULTS: Totally 38 patients with spinal compression fracture were involved in the result analysis.
6. Result: After one week of treatment, the intractable pain compression fracture of osteoporosis was disappeared slowly.
7. Study Design. We report 2 cases of acute cervical compression fracture in patients with osteogenesis imperfecta (OI).
8. And most importantly, it leaves the space for globe malposition by adequate osteotomy and compression fracture to the plate of ethmoid bone without injuring the optic nerves and lacrimal sac.
9. Objective To study the clinical effect of vertebroplasty on vertebral compression fracture with osteoporosis.
10. Objective:To assess the clinical differential diagnosis value of magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) in the vertebral compression fracture.
11. Objective To discuss and evaluate the clinical effects and value of the percutaneous vertebroplasty (PVP) in the treatment of vertebral body compression fracture (VCF) in aged osteoporosis.
11. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
12. Objective To investigate the technical points and clinical effect of percutaneous vertebroplasty (PVP) for the treatment of vertebral compression fracture due to vertebral lesions.
13. Objective Longterm research of the quality of life of percutaneous kyphoplasty in the treatment of osteoporosis vertebral compression fracture.
14. Objective: To evaluate clinical application of treatment for intractable pain of compression fracture of osteoporosis with nuclein 89Sr.
15. Conclusion:The kyphoplasty instrument of memory alloy netting ball is a new method to treat osteoporosis vertebra compression fracture, but its clinical application needs further study.
16. Conclusion: It is a safe and effective method to treat the intractable pain of compression fracture of osteoporosis with nuclein 89Sr.
17. Methods Reviewed the clinical data of 87 osteoporosis vertebral compression fracture cases which had been carried out percutaneous kyphoplasty.
18. Conclusion The kyphoplasty instrument of memory alloy wire netting ball could be a new method to treat osteoporosisvertebra compression fracture, and the clinical effect still need further study.
19. Computer paper moisture contents change easy paper expansion and compression fracture deformation caused by the paper.
20. Objectives. To describe a rare case of traumatic lumbar disc rupture into the dural sac associated with a mild vertebral body compression fracture and review the pertinent medical literature.
21. Objective To evaluate discuss the effect of percutaneous vertebraplasty in the treatment of compression fracture of vertebra in elderly patients with osteoporosis.
22. Conclusion. We report a rare case of traumatic lumbar disc rupture into the dural sac associated with a mild vertebral body compression fracture.
23. CONCLUSION:This conventional therapy is easy to learn and popularize to treat compression fracture , and attained therapeutic success.
24. Objective To study the effect of percutaneous kyphoplasty(PKP) for the treatment of osteoporotic compression fracture of spine.
More similar words: stress fracture, compression, decompression, open fracture, compressional wave, complete fracture, compound fracture, impression, fracture, impressionist, impressionism, impressionable, impressionistic, closed fracture, compressive, comminuted fracture, compressible, incompressible, compressibility, anfractuous, expressionless, depression, repression, suppression, expression, oppression, infrastructure, expressions, expressionism, expressionist.