Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. He received a compensatory payment of $ 20,000.
2. It did not provide compensatory payments.
3. At the same time, writer specifies the differences on the elements of liability of punitive payment and compensatory payment of breach contract.
4. Every country, Beijing has the stipulation to pay the compensatory payment all to press the stipulation execution.
5. If Party B sells the gold, Party B must pay overnight compensatory payment (50 Yuan per 100 ounces ) to Party A.
More similar words: compensatory, compensatory damages, compensator, unemployment compensation, monthly payment, compensate, compensated, redundancy payment, compensate for, compensation, compensating, compensative, uncompensated, overcompensate, decompensation, prompt payment, payment order, over compensation, overcompensation, payment transactions, prepayment penalty, partial compensation, employee compensation, installment payment, payment, nonpayment, non-payment, repayment, prepayment, down payment.