Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. They walked to the studio together in a companionable silence.
2. They sat together in companionable silence .
3. Giancarlo smiled back and they walked along in companionable silence.
4. From it, as she passed, came the companionable muted clucking of hens settling for the night.
5. But it wasn't a comfortable, companionable silence, at least not for Polly.
6. We will miss our colleagues and the companionable bright lights of the Charcot as she held station beside us through the nights.
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
7. Horne was fair-minded, generous, companionable, an excellent organizer, and able to handle men.
8. They walked in companionable silence.
9. Not pals, exactly, but companionable.
10. She went on as companionable, as adaptable , as aloof and heart - whole as ever.
11. He was confiding , good - natured, unsophisticated, companionable.
12. I never found the companion that was so companionable as solitude.
13. He spoke seldom, but he was never impatient with her, always kind[sentencedict.com], a companionable father figure.
14. Robyn waited for him to break the spell of this wonderful, strangely companionable silence.
15. They often took long walks together, how ever, marching through the streets of London in companionable silence.
16. And some of those things make the Alien seem downright companionable.
17. He was teased about it but nevertheless would fetch up most evenings on my cot, smoking his chillum in companionable silence.
18. We agreed about this message and sat in sad and companionable silence for a while.
19. Listen to him: " I never found the companion that was so companionable as solitude. "
20. The lights come on, for one thing - the companionable lights.
21. He was turning on her a glance of the companionable and persuasive manner.
More similar words: companion, actionable, fashionable, questionable, unquestionable, impressionable, unconscionable, unobjectionable, accompanied, unaccompanied, comparable, personable, reasonable, treasonable, unreasonable, compassionate, unquestionably, company, accompany, parent company, keep company with, joint stock company, joint-stock company, compatible, enable, unable, reasonably, incompatible, tenable, imcompatible.