Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Compages separator is used to improve separating effeciency.
2. Full of contrastive harmony compages in the office. New and old work together, Just showing designers 's different good ideas.
3. This is an innovated module combined device of desulphurization and dust removal, the user could assemble the compages willfully according to the need of teaching and scientific research.
4. The producing process of solid wooden furniture is very complex, especially the exact compages of each part decide the firm and durable degree of the whole furniture.
5. This method can avoid the disfigurement of singleobjective optimization, thereby valuing the best compages of the aircraft configuration parameter more reasonably.
6. A high tensive abstract form comes into being through the links and the compages of the sticks with various lengthen.
7. Secondly, in the process of the new model's design, the writer takes some new marketing element into his consideration, such as knowledge, interaction, compages etc.
8. The influences of different regulating speed of gates to the changes of water-surface profile in channels under conditions of different gate regulating compages and operation modes are given.
More similar words: rampage, yellow pages, compensatory damages, luggage compartment, comparative advantage, champagne, paget, page, pager, seepage, champagne flute, pageboy, pageant, webpage, web page, equipage, home page, page layout, pageantry, slippage, homepage, stoppage, front page, decoupage, title page, front-page, wages, page turning, page number, for ages.