Random good picture Not show
1. Immigration from Comoros has caused tensions on Mayotte.
2. The other passengers and crew were from the Comoros, Canada, Ethiopia, Indonesia, Morocco, Yemen, the Philippines and the Palestinian territories.
3. The capital of the Comoros, on Great Comoro Island at the northern end of the Mozambique Channel. Population, 20,2.
4. The plane was heading from Yemen to the Comoros islands, but many on board began their journey in France.
5. The government of Comoros says its forces have captured most of the rebel-held island of Anjouan, following a pre-dawn invasion.
6. There does not seem to Madagascar, Mauritius, Comoros, Seychelles, Cape Verde, these are island nations.
7. An island of the eastern Comoros in the Mozambique Channel of the Indian Ocean. It remained a French territory after the other islands declared their independence in 975.
8. The three Comoros islands are about 300 km ( 190 miles ) northwest of Madagascar in the Mozambique channel.
9. The spokesman for the Comoros government, Education Minister Abdourahim Said Bacar, says Comoran troops backed by African Union forces from Tanzania and Sudan landed before dawn on the rebel-island.
10. The budget for equipment and investments, wholly financed by external funds, would be balanced at 10,000 million Comoros francs.
11. Lemurs are adorable monkey-like animals that live only in Madagascar, with a few species on the nearby Comoros islands.
12. These are families that, each year on the eve of summer, leave Marseille and the region to rejoin their families in the Comoros and spend their holidays.
13. Bahia Bakari was the sole survivor of Yemenia Airways flight 626, which crashed into the Indian Ocean near the north coast of Grande Comore, in the Comoros islands, on 30 June 2009.
14. But when the index is weighted for population the list is headed by Colombia, with a number of small nations such as Comoros, Dominica, Vanuatu and Fiji also high up.
15. The girl was taken to a hospital in capital of the Comoros, Moroni.
16. Haiti, Saint Lucia, the Federated States of Micronesia, the Comoros and Samoa had the highest annual rates of deforestation from 1990 to 2000, ranging from 2.1 to 5.7 percent.
17. Rescue workers who spotted Bahia in rough seas about nine miles off the Comoros coast on Tuesday afternoon said she was too weak to grab a life buoy thrown towards her.
18. They switched to the A310 in Sana'a, the Yemeni capital, before resuming their flight to Comoros capital, Moroni,[Sentence dictionary] on the main island of the archipelago.
19. Her mother, who was traveling with her from Paris to visit relatives in the Comoros, is among those feared dead.
20. Again in 1987 this fish was filmed by a submersible at the Comoros Islands.
21. A Yemeni airliner with about 150 has crashed in the Indian Ocean near the Comoros archipelago.
22. Two French military planes and a French ship are searching for the aircraft that was carrying nationals from France and Comoros.
23. It is believed the girl lives in Marseille and was travelling with her mother to the Comoros.
24. Officials in Tanganyika say debride wash to shore on its coast is believed to come from a Yemeni airline which crashed on its way to the Comoros Islands last week.
25. She was pulled from the water suffering from exhaustion and cold, and is being treated at a hospital in the Comoros capital, Moroni.
More similar words: morose, morosely, matamoros, moroseness, homomorphic, tomorrow morning, moro, moron, moroccan, morocco, amorous, moronic, no more, timorous, humorous, oxymoron, porosity, glamorous, clamorous, tomorrow, horoscope, chlorosis, humorously, endomorph, ectomorph, sophomore, unglamorous, isomorphic, sophomoric, no more than.