Random good picture Not show
1. The Fed seems to have altered its communication strategy a couple of times since 2000.
2. The Vatican lacks any "comprehensive communication strategy," wrote Julieta Valls Noyes, the No. 2 official at the U.S. embassy to the Holy See in a February 2009 cable back to Washington.
3. A communication strategy to sequence important themes as male circumcision programmes are scaled up would allow strategic coverage of accurate messages over time.
4. Communication strategy is very important in the science television programs, which are close related to science and knowledge.
5. An alternative communication strategy is for the central bank to explicitly tie its future actions to specific developments in the economy.
6. As a critical field in applied linguistics, communication strategy draws great attention in a number of linguists.
7. The communication strategy applied pressure on local government officials to ensure education funds ultimately reached schools.
7. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
8. The Committee will continue to actively review its communication strategy, with the goal of communicating its outlook and policy intentions as clearly as possible.
9. Is it part of Dassault 3D Communication strategy?
10. KBF is dedicated to providing professional - class brand communication strategy and project execution.
11. And for intralingual sources, we lay focus on learning and communication strategy.
12. The major causes are as follows: interlingual errors, intralingual errors, the influence of communication strategy, the effect of teachers and inadequate learning strategies.
13. How-ever, there have been noticeable disagreement on the teachability and the functions of communication strategy.
14. Some environmental advocates want to double down on the current communication strategy.
15. She told SciDev.Net that scientists need to rethink their communication strategy.
16. But another factor that has attracted some market attention is the communication strategy of the Fed.
17. What this boils down to is creating a organizational change management plan with a communication strategy being the most critical component.
18. 3D Mojo (the former blog of Seemage and now Dassault 3DVIA) brings the following topic on the table – 3DVIA 3D Communication Strategy Forum.
19. According to English Standard Curriculum, study strategy can be classified into four groups: cognitive strategy, control strategy(sentencedict.com), communication strategy and resource strategy.
20. Siddharta described a scenario, that he finds prevalent in the offshore teams due to cultural hierarchy and traditional communication strategy.
21. Even if get stumbled at one moment, keep the long term communication strategy in mind.
22. The mechanisms of the diseases are different, and the varying social and cultural views of each makes the comparison a risky communication strategy.
23. The fifth chapter probes Blog communication of the various negative effects , and putting forward Blog optimize communication strategy.
24. The effective crisis communicates must follow certain communication principle, develops the different stage at the crisis to adopt the corresponding communication strategy.
More similar words: communications, communications technology, Communication satellite, communications satellite, telecommunications, communication system, digital communications, federal communications commission, communication, satellite communication, excommunication, mass communication, two-way communication, oral communication, data communication, telecommunication, intercommunication, voice communication, electronic communication, communication network, visual communication, verbal communication, communication program, written communication, communication channel, digital communication, means of communication, Federal Communication Commission, business communication, wireless communication.