Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Social relationships are characterized simultaneously by individuation and communalism, both processes using, at the same time, spatial patterning and on-line communication.
2. I am very left wing, I think communalism is superior to our society.
3. The prime minister also called terrorism, fundamentalism and communalism the biggest challenges to Indian unity.
4. The spirit of communalism, separatism, of belonging to a particular class or ideology, to a religion, does ultimately create conflict and antagonism between human beings.
5. Communalism holds that social community has precedence over individuals.
6. In a certain sense, liberalism and communalism is just the ideology rhetoric of the outer basis that individuals and types are opposed to each other.
7. The social and political ideas of the Confucian school in East Asia had"communalism"as the value orientation with the Confucian School in China and in South Korea as the representatives.
7. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
8. The other serious problem in the eyes of the new government is communalism.
9. It had not been able to clarify its position on vital issues such as Punjab violence and communalism.
10. In the national movement of India, Muslim elite turned to communalism road that they thought of the communal interests at the first step.
11. Though they had different features of historical forms, they had the basic traits of the communalism of the Confucian School in East Asia.
12. In the national movement of India, Muslim elite turned to communalism road theat the first step.
13. The paper is a reflection on the four views currently prevalent in the West concerning citizen education: liberalism, republicanism , communalism, and pluralism.
14. The Essenes were Jews who were remarkably similar to the early Christians as evinced in their deemphasis upon property and wealth, their communalism and in their rejection of animal sacrifices.
15. You say you don't want war, but you encourage all the causes that breed war, like nationalism, communalism, and so on.
More similar words: communal, communism, commensalism, journalism, rationalism, nationalism, regionalism, sectionalism, commune, constitutionalism, community, communicate, incommunicado, excommunicate, communication, communicative, communist party, communications, communicate with, intercommunicate, communist economy, community service, european community, telecommunication, communist manifesto, telecommunications, unalienable, realism, fatalism, vandalism.