Random good picture Not show
(1) Grey seals prefer rocky, exposed sites, while common seals prefer more sheltered areas and are frequently found on sandbanks.
(2) Common seal installations fill two mechanical seals and seal.
(3) Of all documents sealed with the Common Seal of the Company or otherwise executed in accordance with the Act.
(4) The common Seal of Shanghai BM co . , Ltd was hereunto affixed in the presence of the representative of Hatley.
(5) Pyrophyllite is the most common seal, pressure transfer and heat preservation, insulation material in domestic at present.
(6) The corporation shall have a common seal and the affixing of the seal shall be authenticated by the signature of the trustee.
(7) This procedure is a practical case chop identification can be achieved by identifying common seal .
(8) An association can execute a document by using a common seal, witnessed by two authorised signatories, or just by having two authorised signatories sign the document.
(9) Copies of project acceptance documents and be sealed by the applicant common seal.
(10) There's no calculation method about plain cushion self-tight seal among the common seal structures'. Therefore(sentencedict.com), the article does the related theoretical calculation of plain cushion self-tight seal.
(11) Copies of business license and qualification certificate of the applicant shall be provided and be sealed by the applicant's common seal.
(12) Party B shall send the written order to Party A, and the order shall be signed by the legal representative of Party B and stamped by common seal.
(13) Copies of business license and qualification certificate the applicant and be sealed the applicant's common seal.
(14) Copies of project acceptance documents and be sealed by the applicant's common seal.
More similar words: commonsense, common sense, commonsensical, commonwealth of nations, commons, commonweal, common share, commonwealth, common stock, house of commons, british commonwealth, commonwealth of independent states, common, commoner, in common, uncommon, common era, commonly, unseal, common man, common-law, common cold, common law, common room, uncommonly, common noun, common good, common fate, summons, ransom money.