Random good picture Not show
(1) 16 is the lowest common multiple of 8 and 4.
(2) 30 is a common multiple of 2, 3, 5, 6, 10 and 15.
(3) The most common multiple births are twins, two babies born at the same time.
(4) 28 is the lowest common multiple of 4 and 7.
(5) The least common multiple of 12 and 18 is 36.
(6) Acne vulgaris is a common multiple - factor disease with the involvement of seborrhea glands and follicles.
(7) Purpose: That the cervical vertebra falls ill is a clinical common multiple disease.
(8) GCD and LCM. Determine the greatest common divisor and least common multiple of a pair of integers.
(9) A united method for greatest common factor and least common multiple of two elements in Euclidean ring is given.
(10) GCD and LCM. Determine the greatest divisor and least common multiple of a pair of integers.
(11) This paper establishes the concept of maximal common factor and minimal common multiple for compound function and proves their unique existence.
More similar words: multiple, multiplex, multiplexer, multiplexing, multiple-choice, multiple myeloma, multiple sclerosis, multiply, multiplicand, multiplier, multiplied, multiplying, multiplicity, multiplicative, multiplication, multiplier effect, multiphase, common man, multipolar, multiparty, multiparous, multipotent, multipurpose, multi-purpose, common market, multiprocessing, multiprogramming, multidisciplinary, common people, multicultural.