Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. I think the only common denominator of success is hard work.
2. Tabloid newspapers pander to the lowest common denominator.
3. The school syllabus seems aimed at the lowest common denominator.
4. The common denominator was that we had all worked for the same company.
5. The common denominator of both types of novel is the vulnerable, threatened heroine.
6. They were united through the common denominator of suffering.
7. Unit of account Money is used as a common denominator in which the value of things can be expressed in the market.
8. Total commitment is the common denominator among all successful men and women. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam
9. The common denominator in all those searches for ever-more original and authentic sites of creativity was the unconscious.
10. But in avid pursuit of the lowest common denominator[sentencedict.com], Fox became a catalyst in the coarsening of popular culture.
11. The band's vulgar lyrics appeal to the lowest common denominator.
12. The common denominator in these two election campaigns was money.
13. Besides Clinton, the common denominator in the 1992 and 1996 races is Buchanan.
14. Matters of judgement reduced to the lowest common denominator acceptable to a majority of the voters.
15. Hence developers only have access to the lowest common denominator set of features.
16. The pharmacophore can be considered as the largest common denominator shared by a set of active molecules.
17. A common denominator of many low - stress jobs is tangible results.
18. Although the plan received unanimous approval, this does not mean that it represents the lowest common denominator.
18. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
19. Television quiz shows often seem to target the lowest common denominator.
20. The problem with so much television is that it is aimed at the lowest common denominator.
21. They produce trashy TV programs that appeal to the lowest common denominator.
22. This sub-atomic medium has been defined as an energy-rich substrate, the common denominator in all particle reactions in nuclear physics.
23. We've grown vulgar and venal, wedded to the almighty dollar and the lowest common denominator.
24. This gives applications that want wide portability a guaranteed least common denominator.
25. CLS compliance is a new twist on that least common denominator approach to interoperability. The CLS specification is a subset of operations that every language must support.
26. Either they make their applications accessible and simple enough for least common denominator - or risk losing out to competitors who do.
27. When working with XML data, you need to parse the data to get to the least common denominator—the desired data (or atomic node value, as it is often called).
28. A project needs a common language that is more robust than the lowest common denominator.
29. This brings the exceptional kids down to the level of the lowest common denominator.
30. No, maybe some day, but it will be lowest common denominator.
More similar words: denominator, nondenominational, denomination, dominator, nominate, nominative, nomination, minatory, terminator, illuminator, exterminator, discriminatory, nominal, nominally, nominal head, dominate, abominate, dominated, dominative, dominating, dominatrix, domination, predominate, abomination, economic indicator, pollinator, coordinator, hallucinatory, nominal interest rate, indeterminate.