Random good picture Not show
1. The soft and commixture plaque in carotid artery detected by CAUindirectly reflected the plaque character of coronary artery to a degree.
2. Culturing retinal cells in commixture benefits the paste and growth of ganglion cells.
3. Can banana juice and soya - bean milk commixture eliminate the belly rubbish having or not basis?
3. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
4. The commixture of imazalil and mancozeb had significantly antagonistic effect.
5. Fourthly, it is about commixture of defrauding.
6. This machine applies to pharmacy and other upper industry trunk material pellet blend that using, the fairly good the power body and pellet carry out commixture on flowability, are very effective.
7. Oil shale was formed in semi-saline or saline water environments caused by commixture of sea water with fresh water.
8. This article introduces the choice of the wireless location system , including the location system based on the mobile station and the network , and the location system of commixture .
9. Our country present telephone network is mixed by digital mode and analogy mode, so our country present signaling system is at the stage of CAS and CCS commixture .
10. Possession system in the civil law of modern countries is the commixture of possession system in the Roman law and the Germanic law.
More similar words: mixture, admixture, intermixture, mechanical mixture, combustible mixture, fixture, lighting fixture, commix, comminuted fracture, texture, textured, contexture, commissure, structured programming, textural, interstate commerce commission, Federal Communication Commission, federal communications commission, commie, commit, recommit, committed, comminute, commingle, committee, commissar, committal, commissary, commitment, commission.