Random good picture Not show
1. Such contracts are widely used in large scale commercial operations and may greatly facilitate commercial activity.
2. All of it was sold from commercial operations so compact that they frequently fitted on a two-foot-square folding television table.
3. The installation, reduction and commercial operation of A 201 type ammonia synthesis catalyst are reported.
3. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
4. Event management is the commercial operation in which the Organizer uses activities related to Expo 2010 as resources to carry out market development and gain profit from it.
5. The activities they engaging in industrial or commercial operation present in the aspect of law include property ownership, usufruct, and freedom of contract .
6. Event Management Event management is the commercial operation in which the Organizer uses activities related to Expo 2010 as resources to carry out market development and gain profit from it.
7. The commissioning test and commercial operation indicate that all the systems and equipment have satisfied the design requirements and targets.
8. This will be a commercial operation after Beijing shops selling mainly model.
9. Commercial operation presently planned to be in 2009.
10. The Intelsat IV communications satellite goes into commercial operation.
11. The commercial operation of region electricity market in our country has entered the substantive stage now.
12. To expand the business scope of commercial operation semi - automatic , fully automatic coffee machine home.
13. Begin commercial operation in room.
14. The need to be popular with growers while at the same time run a large commercial operation clashed, he says.
15. The declared policy of this Company is as a commercial operation.
16. Details are available from area managers, regional managers or commercial operations manager Carol McGhie.
17. The range of suppliers is also wide - from public agencies through major commercial operations to one-man consultancies.
18. We must take the plant through the test run and finally into commercial operation.
19. China's ASON development is in its test and trial commercial operation stage.
20. According to the property and features of zinc - cupro-nickel alloy wire, its drawing lubricant and drawing die have been improved to solve quality problem in commercial operation.
21. This stage is the one wherein the products can be put into commercial operation.
22. One commercial project's running cannot be successful without abundant research of type selection of commercial operation.
23. The Tees Renewable Energy Plant is anticipated to start commercial operation in late 2012, benefiting from suitable dockside acreage in one of the UK's three largest ports.
More similar words: commercialisation, commercial aviation, commercialization, commercial relations, commercial production, commercial transaction, commercial, commercially, commercial law, commercial use, noncommercial, commercial loan, commercialism, commerciality, commercialise, commercialize, commercial intercourse, commercial court, commercialized, commercial bank, commercialised, commercial paper, commercial agent, commercial value, commercial credit, commercial artist, commercial center, commercial profit, commercial school, commercial message.