Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. ICX stands for Information Commercial Exchange. That is a public real estate site operated by CREA for advertisement of commercial properties.
2. To me it would seem only a commercial exchange, in which each wished to be benefited at the expense of the other.
3. Intensification and specialization in agriculture, especially in the vineyards, gave rise to commercial exchange and opportunity for profit and saving.
4. Construction Conditions: The market is located in the golden areas of the county with a good geographical position and is the commercial exchange center of Dacheng.
5. Most production in the New World5 was for the colonists?own consumption, but sizable proportions of colonial goods and services were produced for commercial exchange.
6. Electrical energy meter is one of the most important metrology equipments. It is also a kind of metrology apparatus for commercial exchange.
7. Besides the board and deep research of corporate law and security law, some issues in commercial entities and commercial exchange had become the new focuses of the academic research.
8. Goods that are certified Fair Trade carry an important guarantee: they originate from a commercial exchange that isn't exploitative to the producers of those goods.
More similar words: commercial, commercially, commercial law, noncommercial, commercial loan, commercialize, commercialise, commercialism, commercial paper, commercial bank, commercialized, commercial value, commercial agent, commercial artist, commercial center, commercial credit, commercialisation, commercial message, commercial aviation, commercialization, commercial bribery, commodity exchange, uniform commercial code, flexible exchange rates, american stock exchange, exchange, exchanged, exchanger, money exchange, in exchange for.