Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The government's action here is highly commendable.
2. Mr Sparrow has acted with commendable speed.
3. Your enthusiasm is highly commendable .
4. She showed commendable loyalty to the family firm.
5. Santa gave them a highly commendable seven out of ten rating.
6. Unfortunately, with a commendable shift to shredding appraisals after three or five years, such longitudinal data may be non-existent.
7. Overall, thinking on children's needs, despite its commendable focus on specific categories, was incomplete.
8. Such opinions have commendable moral tone but they are perhaps not a recipe for electoral success.
9. With commendable dispatch, it was completed and presented to the legislature in March 1880.
10. Commendable to see such robust energy at work.
11. With commendable promptitude, he caught Harrison by the collar and held him firmly, while Agnes and Dotty recovered their balance.
12. It clearly concentrates the information in a commendable format and fills a niche in the market.
13. Commitment of experimental method is in itself entirely commendable.
13. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
14. But Sue Grayson Ford has an impressive and commendable history and says she thrives on challenges.
15. Is not this a most commendable goal-a great achievement?
16. The team's recent record is highly commendable.
17. This, they felt, was symptomatic of the paper's commendable interest in and support of, the arts.
18. However commendable prudence may be as an accounting concept, decline will put it under pressure.
19. She told herself that she was showing commendable delicacy in not probing.
20. Considering the restrictions under which she filmed, I think she did a commendable job.
21. The scientists hope to try again today, which shows commendable patience.
22. The fact that Dobson periodically addresses the issue of wife abuse in his speaking and writing is commendable in itself.
23. Your identifying the most contentious point at issue was commendable.
24. The material is presented at the undergraduate level thus the simplified approach adopted is commendable.
25. Your speed in reporting, printing and distribution is highly commendable.
26. Merely reading what some one has written is less commendable than saying the same thing for arcane reasons.
27. Behavior is to be commended only if it is more than merely commendable.
28. The openness Gandhi shows to the plurality of religious traditions is commendable.
29. The headteacher thanked the boys for their efforts, which he said were most commendable.
30. She cooperated fully in the project in a most commendable spirit of scientific interest.
More similar words: dependable, recommendation, commend, recommend, commencement, comment, commence, comment on, avoidable, affordable, formidable, commentary, commensurate, commensalism, mendacious, endurable, amenable, at home and abroad, amendment, commerce, first amendment, commercial, from memory, commercialize, agenda, endanger, calendar, defendant, attendant, attendance.