Random good picture Not show
1. The commando force joined up with the airborne troops near the captured bridge.
2. The commando blackened his face with charcoal.
3. The hostages were freed in the commando raid.
4. The way this raid was organised, the commando landing, and street battles make this a classic of fighting raids.
5. The commando had been planning a car bomb attack in Seville during its April fair.
6. Their busy day-to-day activities at the Commando Training Centre would not allow them time to get to know the locals.
7. Yet the commando captain shook off the discomfort of this experience and went on to reach his objective.
8. The commando chief Rosemary lost interest in leading desperate missions.
9. In a commando unit you will have a very active time.
10. All Navy SEALs begin their commando careers on the beach and in the waters at the base.
11. I recognised Officers from the Commando units around the village.
12. You will then be ready to join a commando unit.
13. He led a commando raid in the desert.
14. Proof of Life features one of the coolest commando rescue capers in recent cinema.
15. A commando unit, wearing black jerseys, gloves and skull-caps, armed with bazookas, marched past.
16. But, in politics, this 12-term congressman is a commando.
17. The Commando raids, however, had been too unwieldy and had thus lacked the element of surprise.
18. It was Sid, the Commando with the Cockney accent who had worked in the Kent coalfields.
19. The wounded Commando on the ground, obviously in great pain, is an incentive for us to kill them.
20. One evening the conversation turned to commando raids during the war.
21. Commando: This is GDI's specialized unit. Can tear through enemy infantry and blow up buildings.
22. I felt a slight tap on my right foot, it was the Commando lying next to me.
23. An enemy flare was lighting up the sky at the other end of the village(sentencedict.com), probably over No. 6 Commando positions.
24. No doubt they would return and place him with the other Commando dead in neat rows in front of the Chateau to await burial.
25. I found him in his trench enjoying a mug of tea and in deep conversation with a Commando friend of his.
26. The mask made me look terrifying and rather professional, like a commando.
27. John Durnford-Slater would have accepted this sailor's surrender, but a more angry commando shot the bomber dead.
28. She learned that an army buddy of her son, who serves in an elite commando unit, had died.
29. And of course, you will gain your green beret - the mark of a Royal Marines commando.
30. Whatever the Navy's intentions, their shells were landing in the Commando positions and causing some havoc.
More similar words: take command of, command, commander, commanding, commandeer, commandment, command system, chain of command, commander in chief, commander-in-chief, ten commandments, comma, roommate, custom-made, summand, inverted comma, immanent, tammany hall, mandolin, demand of, truman doctrine, communist manifesto, interstate commerce commission, federal communications commission, man-to-man, many a man, ummah, mammal, grammar, mammals.