Random good picture Not show
(1) He got permission from his commanding officer to join me.
(2) The commanding officer is putting Sergeant Green in for the Victoria Cross.
(3) The battalion marched past their commanding officer.
(4) The commanding officer expected unquestioning obedience from his men.
(5) The troops were ranged in front of the commanding officer.
(6) In the absence of my commanding officer, I acted on my own initiative.
(7) Inasmuch as you are their commanding officer, you are responsible for the behaviour of these men.
(8) The commanding officer put Sergeant Williams in for a medal for bravery.
(9) Phyllis Blanton, commanding officer of the Monterey Coast Guard station.
(10) Who is your commanding officer?
(11) His recommendation was that a commanding officer be appointed with an administrative staff.
(12) Upon orders from his commanding officer(Sentencedict.com), Nickerson went to the rear.
(13) We hear nothing from our commanding officer.
(14) Soldiers must always obey their commanding officer.
(15) When the men did not return, the commanding officer sent out a search party.
(16) Dysart's commanding officer on his very first ship to be precise.
(17) However, its commanding officer, Maj.-Gen.
(18) Cmdr. Gary G. Mahle is the commanding officer here.
(19) Wilmot is commanding officer of an Army Reserve unit.
(20) Who's your commanding officer?
(21) The matter was passed on to me, as your commanding officer.
(22) The enemy officer delivered up his sword to our commanding officer.
(23) She is likely to be court-martialled for disobeying her commanding officer.
(24) The police could not arrest anyone, for the basket contained two Members of Parliament and the commanding Officer of the station!
(25) Behind the familiar trestle table with its grey army blanket, sat the commanding officer flanked by two others of lesser rank.
(26) Your father had a telephone call an hour ago from Judd's commanding officer.
(27) Willys, in defiance of the royal wishes, marched out to welcome his old commanding officer.
(28) Smith was accused of operating without the knowledge of his commanding officer.
(29) The buddy patrol will not interfere with any police matter, unless instructed by a commanding officer.
(30) And after another sleepless night, the green-eyed woman took her to the commanding officer.
More similar words: presiding officer, returning officer, booking office, commanding, second in command, office building, police officer, officer, chief financial officer, law officer, case officer, army officer, voice command, petty officer, field officer, staff officer, naval officer, air force officer, warrant officer, customs officer, revenue officer, executive officer, financial officer, probation officer, chief executive officer, handing over, depending on, standing order, office planning, standing orders.