Random good picture Not show
(1) A command post was operating in Rukaramu. During emergencies, the Muyira sector is used to coordinate supplies.
(2) My office became the temporary command post.
(3) A command post was operating in Rukaramu.
(4) Regrouping at the Colonel's command post began around 0300 hours, 90 minutes after landing.
(5) We returned to the hilltop command post by ourselves.
(6) The demonic forces have their command post in the basement offices of the psychology department.
(7) The living room was fitted as a command post with radio and large-scale maps on the wall.
(8) From a blank tower command post, a call to helicopters.
(9) The command post was set up in a forward position.
(10) The Port Authority command post consists of nothing more than a huddle of tin trailers.
(11) The command post can be as a part of an integrated SATCOM command and control network.
(12) The mobile SATCOM command post in exercise.
(13) The command post exercise is mainly to exercise the Command organization.
(14) The command post is carried in a workshop mounted on a 6 X 6 cross - country truck.
(15) During this mission[Sentencedict.com], the command post is functioning prominently.
(16) If the command post is weak, the operations cannot be effective.
(17) Ask the cryptographer to wait at the command post.
(18) It may be necessary to change Operation Command Post to Incident Command Post.
(19) The government forces concentrated their efforts on the destruction of the Mbari command post.
(20) The occasional sound of small-arms fire punctuated the lunchtime action at the company command post.
(21) As reports of pending victory filtered back into the command post, the General made his final mistake.
(22) Firstly, simply introduces the MAC sublayer and 802.16a physical layer. And then proposes design and configure strategy of the command post of field operations Area Networks based on 802.16a.
(23) German pillbox on Omaha Beach serving as a US Army command post, during the early days of the invasion.
(24) The system offers mounted and dismounted forces, secure and reliable extended range communications links among team members and back to the Mission Command Post or Tactical Operations Centers.
(25) Upon arrival, the smaller rapid response unit made no effort to approach the aircraft or extinguish fires but focused on establishing the command post with the operations personnel.
(26) After landing in Holland. Schultz saw Gavin come down, struggle to his feet in obvious pain, sling his M-1, and move out for his command post.
(27) Yama Sakura exercise is "critical training" for U.S. Army Pacific's Hawaii-based Contingency Command Post and I Corps Forward in Japan, said Lt. Gen. Benjamin Mixon, commander of USARPAC.
(28) The bayonet squad made a surprise attack and wiped out the enemy's command post.
(29) Marshell: So you followed Lt . Col . Cassidy to his command post?
(30) The two departments worked independently and took instructions from the rear command post.
More similar words: bedpost, command, commando, registered post, commander, commandeer, commandant, commanding, commandment, self-command, voice command, command system, take command of, command module, unity of command, second in command, chain of command, commander in chief, ten commandments, commander-in-chief, commanding officer, under the command of, postman, command line interface, end point, endpoint, standpoint, wind power, spit and polish, meat and potatoes.