Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. I.e. a double-tap on the Command key. Which is a very clever shortcut —I like it.
2. Release the command key once the specified radius is obtained and the input of the circle is complete.
3. However, instead of using the Control key, they use the Mac's Command key, which bears either a cloverlike symbol or an Apple logo.
4. Korea's mighty conglomerates dominate Middle East construction, and the command key shares of the world's shipbuilding, textile and steel industries.
5. Korea's mighty conglomerates dominate Middle East construction, and they command key shares of world's shipbuilding, textile and steel industries.
More similar words: under lock and key, handkerchief, command, commando, commander, commandant, commandeer, commanding, commandment, self-command, command post, voice command, command module, take command of, command system, unity of command, second in command, chain of command, commander in chief, commander-in-chief, ten commandments, commanding officer, under the command of, command line interface, john maynard keynes, comma, roommate, custom made, custom-made, amman.