Random good picture Not show
1. If you keep on taking risks, you'll come unstuck one day.
2. The flap of the envelope had come unstuck.
3. Well, I daresay you thought I'd come unstuck, when the new airport wasn't built.
4. The layers of secrecy have come unstuck with time.
5. This envelope has come unstuck.
6. He told about having come unstuck in time.
7. Because many skiers rely on skidding, they come unstuck in deep snow.
8. The expensive, complex hybrid will come unstuck.
9. The gear just would not come unstuck.
10. The gears locked in second and would not come unstuck.
11. I had not expected that this plan should come unstuck.
12. I always knew that the politician would come unstuck somewhere.
13. Those who come unstuck are the ones who cannot sell the properties on fast enough.
14. You may come unstuck if you try to cheat the tax office.
15. A bit too ambitious, that lad,(Sentencedict.com) he'd like to see me come unstuck.
16. I think he'd tried to make a certain birdie but he'd really come unstuck.
17. Kyoto was a botch from the start, and it was inevitable it would come unstuck.
18. Take this with you in the car on the day and you shouldn't come unstuck.
19. First, the state's demographics are changing fast enough that an overly ambitious partisan gerrymander is likely to come unstuck during its ten-year lifespan.
20. What's more, the WTO's crucial trade - disputes procedure could easily come unstuck.
More similar words: unstuck, stuck, come under, get stuck, stuck-up, stuck with, be stuck on, come under fire, come under attack, come up against, unstudied, tuck, stucco, tuck up, tucked, tuck in, tucker, tuck away, tucking, untucked, kentucky, tuck shop, nantucket, nip and tuck, come up, come upon, come up to, buckle under, knuckle under, come up with.