Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. All politicians come under attack for their views.
2. The government has come under attack over the new bill.
3. The government has come under attack from all sides for cutting education spending.
4. The school has come under attack for failing to encourage bright pupils.
5. The government has come under attack from opposition leaders over proposals to cut health spending.
6. The army has come under attack by separatists.
7. Refugees had come under attack from federal troops.
8. Once again the oil companies have come under attack from environmentalists.
9. Not surprisingly(sentencedict.com/come under attack.html), hypertext has come under attack from traditional critics.
10. Merchants report that your primary shipping route has come under attack from a dire whale!
11. In rare cases, cruise ships have come under attack.
12. Even the firemen and ambulance personnel, when they are called in to help, come under attack.
13. Hiding under a seat in a movie theater that has come under attack by a crazed gunman.
14. Air pollution and energy conservation aside, private vehicles also come under attack when we consider rural and urban environments.
15. The Lusitania's passengers may have been more prone to stampede than those aboard the Titanic because they were traveling in wartime and were aware that they could come under attack at any moment.
More similar words: come under, come under fire, counterattack, under consideration, attack, attacker, attacking, heart attack, panic attack, asthma attack, thereunder, hereunder, knuckle under, bill of attainder, underage, under age, underarm, under arms, wonder at, underrate, under a cloud, under a spell, underachieve, attach, underachiever, preponderate, attache, attach to, attached, attaching.