Random good picture Not show
1. Homosexuals in public life are now coming out of the closet.
2. Once people decide to come out of the closet, it is pretty easy to do here.
3. Just when you thought it was safe to come out of the closet.
4. Coming out of the closet is more significant to white lesbians.
5. I think it's time that you come out of the closet.
6. Could the guy just come out of the closet?
7. But if you come out of the closet and admit, at least to yourself, that there is such a thing as good and bad design, then you can start to study good design in detail.
8. It is also time for Islamabad to come out of the closet.
9. I suggest you come out of the closet.
10. It’s always scary to come out of the closet for the first time, despite what you may have seen on Bravo, but coming out as bisexual is essentially declaring that you don’t have a preference.
11. People with this position tend to either come out of the closet with a bang or remain there forever. You are unlikely to be in between.
12. The more they come out of the closet, the easier targets gay people become.
13. "I think gay culture in Shanghai has gradually come out of the closet, thanks to the expat community in the city, " said a gay man surnamed Chen, who lives with his partner in Shanghai.
14. Come out of the closet!
14. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
15. It's only now that I realize the two coincided. My dad had come out of the closet, and now it really was my turn.
16. He calmly told me, “Tess, the way I see it, you have two choices: you can either quit or come out of the closet.”
17. The entertainer, who had previously denied his sexual orientation, said writing his memoir had prompted him to come out of the closet: "Writing this account of my life, I got very close to my truth."
18. The suit is accompanied by a line from Milk's taped premonition, partly quoted in the film, that he might be assassinated and his exhortation that gays come out of the closet.
19. I wish I could say that I decided to come out of the closet in my early twenties for more admirable reasons—such as for love or the principle of the thing.
More similar words: skeleton in the closet, a skeleton in the closet, come out of, at the close, be close to, come close, let the cat out of the bag, reclose, out of the way, out-of-the-way, foreclose, closet, close out, closeout, out of the blue, out of the wood, close to, out of thin air, out of the world, out of the woods, close set, close-set, out of this world, out of the question, out of the picture, get out of the habit, close together, out of the ordinary, supply closet, a close thing.