1. Space technology didn't really come of age until the 1950s.
2. He will come of age a week from today.
3. Recycling is an issue that has come of age in Britain in the last decade.
4. However, you will come of age in two months.
5. Britain's adopted children had come of age.
6. This generation had come of age working on practical issues of feminism, pacifism, civil rights(sentencedict.com), and environmentalism.
7. Duroc had had to come of age and replace the older Duroc in the service of Nguyen Seth.
8. Renewable energy has come of age.
9. Herbert himself had come of age eight months before me.
10. When John come of age, he will inherit a of money.
11. He will come of age next year.
12. The day you come of age close around you because you are a woman.
13. Do you think zone defense has come of age in the NBA?
14. When the children come of age, the best parents step aside.
15. Program trading has now come of age.
16. In America, both men and women come of age at 21.
17. Using computers to do many things has come of age around the world.
18. The eldest legitimate son in this family has come of age.
19. In England people now come of age at 18.
20. The money will go to the children when they come of age.
21. His leap from collector to seller may be the surest sign yet that road-map collecting has come of age.
22. He proposed a regency council to uphold the validity of Frederick's election until the heir should come of age.
23. She signed her own hire purchase agreement now that she's come of age.
24. Janet Fitch's White Oleander is yet another book that follows one young woman's struggle to come of age in spite of the many hardships she encounters.
25. Rabbie: Come on . It's something to to. You only come of age once in your life.
26. The year from 1890 to 1920 saw the social gospel come of age.
27. Let us also recognize that older generations themselves stand to learn a great deal from the experiences and examples of young people as they come of age in a world of accelerating interconnectedness.
28. In these trying times , to differing degrees,(sentencedict.com) they've come of age.
29. They will have a party when their sons or daughters come of age.
30. Despite losing the game, but Peng Shuai of mind come of age.
More similar words: of age, come of, come off, come on, come out, someone, become one, come out of, in the name of, at the time of, homeostasis, state of affairs, at the age of, take advantage of, come home, time out, sofa, so far, all of a, profane, a bit of a, in so far as, profaned, best of all, not much of a, ipso facto, first of all, profanity, all of a sudden, jack of all trades.