Random good picture Not show
1. The right vitamins help you combat fatigue.
2. He never expected to return home wearing US combat fatigues.
3. Both men are in combat fatigues.
4. The Clash weren't always into combat fatigues.
4. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
5. She wears faded jeans or combat fatigues.
6. No boast, no brag, no chest-thumping, no combat fatigues.
7. Most people learn to combat fatigue by maintaining a balanced diet, setting priorities and adjusting their daily schedule to ensure they get adequate rest until their normal energy level returns.
8. Don't use cocaine or amphetamines to combat fatigue.
9. Well, in this job most of us have combat fatigue at one time or another.
10. He had his throng of child beggars with him, and he was still in his combat fatigues.
11. For example, in times of war, it is not unusual for soldiers suffering from sleep deprivation and from combat fatigue to continue to march, despite the fact that their brains have halted.
12. The calm that has come over the area is temporary combat fatigue.
More similar words: fatigue, fatigued, fatigues, fatigue duty, combat for, combative, combativeness, combat, wombat, combatant, combat with, noncombatant, combat-ready, single combat, indefatigably, indefatigable, pratfall, at fault, fat-free, tempt fate, bombay, intrigue, mombasa, lombard, bombard, bombast, de rigueur, intrigued, contiguous, contiguity.