Random good picture Not show
(1) OBJECTIVE:To deals with biological activities of Araceae colocasia extracts on lipolysis metabolism.
(2) The results showed that Colocasia esculenta Schott starch has properties of lower clarity, poor freeze-thaw stability and good retrogradation.
(3) Taro (Colocasia esculenta L. Schott), a tropical edible crop, contains an irritant factor in corm.
(4) CONCLUSION:It is indicated that Araceae colocasia extracts could inhibit adrenaline-induced lipolysis and could stimulate insulin-induced lipogenesis from glucose in fat cells.
(5) Get tips on planting and growing colocasia flowers in this free gardening video.
(6) Study on growth, yield and quality of plantlets and mocrocorm in vitro of Colocasia esculenta L. Shott cv. HY planted in continuous two years.
(7) Common examples include Rhus chinensis, Rhus hypoleuca, Rhus succedanea Alocasia cucullata, Alocasia macrorrhiza, Colocasia esculenta and Excocaria agallocha.
(8) Conclusion Integrated cultivation techniques can significantly increase red sprout colocasia esculenta yield and quality in Longyan.
More similar words: co-locate, caucasia, caucasian, collocate, transcaucasia, holocaust, collocation, colossians, echolocation, social occasion, coloclysis, ceremonial occasion, asia, Asian, basia, loca, aphasia, cassia, local, asiatic, eurasia, aplasia, locale, locally, locate, asia minor, eurasian, fantasia, gymnasia, dysphasia.