Random good picture Not show
(1) A stable colloidal suspension has thus been made into an unstable colloidal suspension.
(2) The preparation of a stable colloidal suspension with high solids loading and low viscosity is the prerequisite for colloidal forming process.
(3) This paper studies the reflection theory for multi-component colloidal suspension systems and presents the method of deriving the rotational diffusion tensor.
(4) The colloidal suspension system which is formed by diffusing small particles in solvent, is a sort of soft matter.
(5) The basic idea is to self-assemble a colloidal suspension of monodisperse microspheres and use this crystal as a template for introducing a higher refractive index background material, such as metals.
(6) Soap does not often occur as a colloidal suspension except in laundry waste.
(7) Electrorheological fluid (ERF) is a kind of colloidal suspension whose apparent viscosity is variable in response to the strength of electric field.
(8) A method of separating substances, especially proteins, and analyzing molecular structure based on the rate of movement of each component in a colloidal suspension while under the.
(9) A sol that consists of solid particles suspended in a liquid a colloidal suspension.
(10) Asphaltenes are known to exist in crude oils as a colloidal suspension, but which had not been well characterized in the laboratory until recently. Sentencedict.com
(11) A sol that consists of solid particles suspended in a liquid is a colloidal suspension.
(12) The high flux membrane filtration results that the large size sparger is more benefits to preventing sedimentation and deposition of colloidal suspension on the membrane surface.
More similar words: suspension, in suspension, colloidal, suspension cable, suspension system, suspension bridge, temporary suspension, suspensive, colloid, suspense, in suspense, suspensory, suspenseful, hydrocolloid, suspended animation, pension, ecological succession, pensioner, pension off, suspend, pensionable, pension fund, pension plan, suspended, suspender, pension plans, suspenders, suspend trading, retirement pension, dimensional stability.