Random good picture Not show
1. After a collection period, these antiprotons are released and detected by their annihilations on the nearby walls.
2. The paper deals with seed collection period, seed sowing, seedling nursing techniques, seedling growth rhythm and essential environmental factors on Sonneratia carseolaris .
3. After each sample collection period, the mass of Hg adsorbed in each sorbent trap is determined according to the applicable procedures in appendix K to part 75.
4. Customers who do not collect their notebook in the designated collection period will not receive any compensation.
5. Metrics -- The Metrics capability defines how to represent and access a collected value during a collection period as well as the current time on the resource.
6. Another of the largest deteriorations recorded was actually by Tunisia, the one Arab country whose revolution began within the index's data collection period.
7. In order to raise the use value of this list, we talk of their form features, bioecol-ogy characteristics and suitable collection period of each species briefly.
8. Customers who do not collect their notebook in the designated collection period are required to re-collect in the next round of distribution period and no compensation will be made.
9. So the event counts look like they are collected within the whole collection period.
More similar words: reconstruction period, collection, recollection, incubation period, retention period, data collection, stamp collection, collectivization, collection letter, collectivisation, collection agency, garbage collection, collecting, collective, collectible, collectivist, collectivism, collectivity, collectively, collective farm, coin collecting, collective noun, stamp collecting, collective goods, collective system, collective security, collective agreement, collective bargaining, uncollectible accounts, collect.