Random good picture Not show
1. At Salomon, Parseghian headed trading of collateralized mortgage obligations, the custom-made bonds cut from bundles of home mortgages.
2. Borrowers may be asked to collateralize the lians.
3. "I got nothing because I wasn't willing to collateralize it with my house," Frey said.
4. Margin Account is a lending agreement where you pay interest for the right to collateralize your securities. Please exercise caution when trading on margin.
5. The problem can only be addressed with a standardized plan that must work both for whole mortgages held by banks, and mortgages that collateralize mortgage-backed securities (MBS).
More similar words: collateral, collateral loan, collateral damage, lateralization, laterality, bilateralism, unilateralism, unilateralist, collate, multilateralism, generalize, liberalize, mineralize, generalized, contralateral, materialize, lateral, laterally, posterolateral, dematerialize, bilateral, trilateral, unilateral, bilaterally, lateral line, unilaterally, equilateral, ipsilateral, bilateral aid, multilateral.