Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. In baggy collarless cream shirt and hip-hugging chino trousers he looked so overwhelmingly attractive that she couldn't drag her eyes away.
2. She noticed his collarless shirt was faintly grimy and there was a button missing.
3. His clothes - a Fair Isle pullover and collarless white shirt - were quaintly old-fashioned.http://sentencedict.com/collarless.html
4. Men wear a collarless short Chinese jacket, long trousers and white or blue headpiece.
5. A short, sleeveless, collarless garment worn especially over a shirt and often under a suit jacket; a vest.
6. I need a collarless blouse in light green.
7. Ji Nuo men wear wide trousers and collarless white coat Duijin.
8. Then there are collarless leather jackets in green, black and burgundy, made from super-soft Wagu leather: "Remember the old Beatles jackets when they had to wear the suits and that?"
9. He sported a collarless jacket with pleated black panels.
10. A tight sleeveless and collarless jacket worn by men in former times.
11. He wore a collarless striped shirt, closed at the neck with a golden stud, and pants held up by suspenders.
12. T-shirt is usually buttonless, collarless, and pocketless, with a round neck and short sleeves.
13. Originally the collarless shirt and trousers were nondescript, of flannel or wool.
14. He saw the Justice , a shabby , collarless, graying man in spectacles, beckoning him.
15. Collarless. Long sleeves. Classic fit.
16. He sported a collarless jacket.
17. He had a grey walrus moustache and was wearing a collarless shirt with the sleeves rolled up.
18. He was wearing a waist-length possibly leather jacket, pale blue jeans, a light collarless shirt and white trainers.
19. He dressed differently too - he wore a collar and tie while their shirts were collarless.
20. Lahu women in the West Touchan Tubu black turban, wearing a collarless shirt Duijin .
21. A slender forty-nine-year-old with salt-and-pepper hair and a fixed expression, he wore a dark suit with a collarless striped shirt.
22. In the '60s, Coco sprang no surprises, only refinements on what was her classic look: the short, straight, collarless jacket, the slightly flaring skirt and hems that never budged from knee length.
More similar words: fearlessness, earless, collar, starless, tearless, fearless, collard, collared, collards, colorlessness, fearlessly, collarbone, dog collar, blue-collar, white-collar, colourless, colorless, collard greens, blue-collar worker, hot under the collar, white collar workers, arles, charles, charles i, charles ii, charleston, pearlescent, circular letter, colla, charles darwin.