Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Blood from his torn ear was soaking his collar.
2. The collar of his shirt was dirty.
3. The collar on my coat has worn thin,so I must patch it.
4. He grabbed me by the collar.
5. The collar had started to fray on Jack's raincoat.
6. His overcoat collar upturned all the morning.
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
7. The collar was embroidered with very small red strawberries.
8. I seized him by the collar.
9. Flotation collars are used to buoy space capsules that land in the sea.
10. Hang your coat up by the tab on the collar.
11. My collar is only made of rabbit.
12. He turned his overcoat collar up.
13. His tie was knotted below his open collar.
14. The best way to get stains off collars is to use liquid detergent at full strength.
15. My shirt has a soft collar.
16. The collar was far too tight and chafed her neck.
17. I grabbed the dog by the collar and dragged it out of the room.
18. She flicked the dust off her collar.
19. She collared my black wool coat with otter pelts.
20. His tie was pulled loose and his collar hung open.
21. In a Ceremony Of Collaring she is to offer her freedom to her Master by announcing her name, where she is from, and that she freely gives herself to her Master to become his property.
More similar words: collar, collared, collard, collards, dog collar, collarbone, blue-collar, collarless, white-collar, collard greens, hot under the collar, blue-collar worker, collating, white collar workers, collapsing, glaring, flaring, blaring, glaringly, dollar-cost averaging, colla, dollar, collage, collate, pollard, bollard, collagen, collapse, collation, corollary.