Random good picture Not show
1. The study of keeping fresh and cold-storage technology of agriculture products has become an important subject after entry into WTO.
2. Our vision is to be the expert for cold-storage food serving industry.
3. "Bring the fashion, healthy cold-storage food for Chinese consumers"is our mission.
4. Our vision is to be the expert for cold-storage food industry.
4. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
5. The infiltration of cold capacity at cold-storage door under thermal pressure is calculated theoretically.
6. Put the meat in storage (cold-storage).
7. It is concluded that UDG-Gal can provide the protective effect on cold-storage human platelets and prolong the survival time of refrigerated human platelets in rabbit model.
8. We were established in 1998 that is a privately owned enterprise, mainly deals in cold-storage food and freezing food.
9. S. should even address those long-term questions, like irrigation system, paved roads, electricity, cold-storage facilities is the quiet fault line in the current Afghanistan-policy debate.
10. The cold storage box assembly is connected with the refrigerator drawer bottom plate, and the phase transition cold-storage fluid is filled into a cold storage box.
11. In February's budget the finance minister cut duties on cold-storage equipment and allowed Indian companies to borrow abroad to pay for it.
12. Three design models of the cold-source of central air conditioning systems are discussed: regular water cooled chiller operation, partial cold-storage operation, and full cold-storage operation.
13. Recovering and utilizing the cold energy in cold storage vehicle have been put forward in this paper by cold-storage system of glycol.
14. The runner plants were not treated with fungicides prior to cold-storage.
More similar words: cold storage, storage, storage tank, bulk storage, storage room, local storage, storage space, storage device, buffer storage, storage locker, storage medium, interim storage, digital storage, computer storage, virtual storage, external storage, storage capacity, magnetic storage, long term storage, internal storage, auxiliary storage, secondary storage, nonvolatile storage, storage facilities, old stager, fieldstone, forage, borage, for ages, forager.