Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. He awoke from his sleep in a cold sweat.
2. He broke out in a cold sweat at the thought of the trial.
3. I woke up from the nightmare in a cold sweat.
4. He broke out in a cold sweat .
5. She broke out in a cold sweat when she saw the spider.
6. The very thought brought me out in a cold sweat.
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
7. I came out in cold sweat.
8. I woke up in a cold sweat about the interview.
9. She woke up in a cold sweat.
10. A fine cold sweat dampened her face and neck.
11. I was bathed in a cold sweat.
12. He crouched in a cold sweat as the black Lab scratched at the door; growling.
13. She was covered in cold sweat, her chest heaving.
14. I break out into a cold sweat merely thinking about snakes.
15. He broke into a cold sweat.
16. I put above the cold sweat of putting aboard the forehead altitude nonentity-this either the elder brothers returning is actually speed.
17. Wiping the cold sweat from my forehead, I relaxed and laughed.
18. The cold sweat ran from my forehead: I was horrified.
19. She was so scared that she broke out in a cold sweat.
20. When I heard the noise I broke out in a cold sweat.
21. I spent the next week and a half in a cold sweat.
22. Such a nightmare was enough to make even the most fearless security officer break out in a cold sweat.
23. By the time the glasses were finally filled, Sam was in a cold sweat.
24. I don't know how or why it worked, but I stopped waking up in a cold sweat.
25. But just watch them explore picture books and the bookseller breaks into a cold sweat.
26. The thought of it brought him out in a cold sweat as he ran desperately on.
27. He threw up so easily, not like an adult retching and covered with cold sweat.
28. The face may be pale and sickly with dark rings round the eyes and may be covered in cold sweat.
29. Sweats about the head on the least exertion, covered with cold sweat.
30. Thinking about money makes me break out in a cold sweat!
More similar words: sweat, sweats, sweaty, sweater, sweated, no sweat, sweating, sweat gland, sweatshop, sweatpants, sweatshirt, cold weather, All's well that ends well, windswept, groundswell, short and sweet, weather-beaten, cold sore, swear, cold storage, swear off, swear to, forswear, cold-shoulder, cold shoulder, swearing, forswearing, sportswear, weather, weatherman.