Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Cheeses, cold cuts, homemade baklava, hot bread coming out of the oven all day long.
2. Refeng cold cut bag and other plastic film bag machinery.
3. Adopting Tera Pak Techniques, heat - seal cold cut methods.
4. Adopting heat - seal cold cut Mechanism.
5. The cold cut like a many - bladed knife.
6. There's also a cheese and bread counter, and a section doling out grim cold cuts.
7. Leave to cool in the tin, but before it is completely cold cut into small neat wedges.
8. The teacups began to whirl at an unnatural speed and a cold cut across Howard's face.
More similar words: cold cuts, world cup, woodcut, woodcutter, cold cash, cold comfort, cold cream, diamond cut diamond, handcuff, handcuffs, demand curve, redcurrant, wildcat, gold coin, child care, hold close, gold coast, wild card, childcare, hard currency, world court, bloodcurdling, world-class, hold captive, wildcat strike, field capacity, child-centered, dilatation and curettage, cut, scut.