Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) Similarly, the post - coital rise in serotonin levels aids both creative thinking and calm logical decision - making.
(2) However, in the coital alignment position, a man’s pubic region is pressed against the woman’s.
(3) This coital position increases the chance of pregnancy because it allows for an ejaculation close to the cervix.
(4) The next step to coital climax involves intense genital friction.
(5) Coital penetration recovered in 18 of 20 injected patients with erectile failure of functional (psychic) or organic (endocrinic, vasculoganic or neuropathic) origin.
(6) The reason that causes coital ache is very much, all sorts of diseases of genital official and urology, congenital deformation cause possibly.
(7) But some who end up being investigated and even surgically treated for such "coital incontinence" may in fact be experiencing ejaculation.
(8) Notice to improve coital method even additionally, caressing woman, the movement when sexual life wants gentleness.
(9) This position , called the coital alignment technique, is very simple to do. Sentencedict.com
(10) Reason is feculent to having the person of coital history, must observe pudenda and the position that produce chancre possibly, achieve seasonable discovery, seasonable cure.
(11) Get real, wake up and smell post coital bliss those who embrace women with high libidos are luxuriating in!
(12) Enter the "coital alignment technique" (CAT). It was first introduced back in 1988, by sex researcher Edward Eichel, who claimed that it helped women have orgasms during missionary-position sex.
(13) “Avoid deep, thrusting, and instead try the Coital Alignment Technique,” says Taylor.
(14) We describe an unusual complication of coital trauma in a 29-year-old man who presented with a 3-year history of hematospermia and post-coital gross hematuria.
(15) Head and neck muscles often tighten during sexual activity, and blood pressure can increase at orgasm, causing blood vessels in the brain to dilate, a condition technically named coital cephalgia.
(16) Indeed[sentencedict.com], it is perhaps unwise to list any distinct and clearly defined coital positions all.
(17) But there is a subtle adjustment you can make that can increase your chances of having an orgasm: the coital alignment technique, or CAT.
(18) On the other hand, it is truly remarkable how the sexual response often regains its full strength as soon as a couple turns to non- coital forms of sexual intercourse .
(19) Again if big gland of urethral caruncle, vestibule is phlogistic, perineal ulcer, Hymen is phlogistic wait, as a result of coital tenderness, can produce defence sex reflex.
(20) In most species, of course around long enough to light even a metaphorical post coital cigarette.
(21) A woman who does not want a child, but has engaged in coitus without using any contraceptive method, or who knows that her method has failed, can still use "post- coital contraception".
(22) Patients undergoing reformative labia minora flap vaginoplasty had good configuration of vulvae and higher satisfactory of coital function (66.7%) after surgery.
More similar words: go it alone, coitus, coitus interruptus, mental hospital, exploitable, exploitative, exploitation, coincidental, coincidentally, overexploitation, italy, vital, vitals, vitally, italic, orbital, recital, marital, italics, Italian, capital, digital, genital, know-it-all, capitally, hospital, vitality, genitals, requital, digitally.