Random good picture Not show
1. When the large cog wheel engages , the mill stone will start to go round.
2. The two cog wheels engaged and the machine started.
3. Although John thinks he has an important job , he is really only a cog wheel.
4. He thinks he's a big wheel in political circles, but actually he's a small cog wheel.
5. From this technique and the relation to an old cog wheel, the test was called a cog ging test.
6. Depending on the requirements of the control system, the number of teeth on the cog wheel is defined to allow a resolution of approximately one pulse per degree of crankshaft revolution.
More similar words: cogwheel, big wheel, steering wheel, spinning wheel, wheels within wheels, wheel, wheeler, wheeled, pinwheel, flywheel, car wheel, four-wheel, wheeling, wheel base, gear wheel, cartwheel, freewheel, nosewheel, wheelbase, wheelhouse, gearwheel, mill wheel, wheelchair, fifth wheel, wagon wheel, chain wheel, wheel spoke, color wheel, daisy wheel, waterwheel.