Random good picture Not show
1. There's nothing left in the government's coffers.
2. The coffer boiled up quickly.
3. A further accident - stumbling over a coffer of government funds in his care - fatally scatters temptation before him.
4. The nation's coffers are empty.
5. Unless you're trying to swell the family coffers all by yourself.
6. She saw the leather coffer, with its massed jewellery ....
7. No money ever left the federal coffers without carrying a baggage of conditions, guidelines,(Sentencedict.com ) and restrictions.
8. Rivers of money rushed into the coffers of the Dukakis camp.
9. I'd like a cup of coffer with sugar and cream, please.
10. There are many jewels in the coffer.
11. They drank coffer or bottled lemonade, in the pleasant, earned ease of Sunday afternoon.
12. It's a reliquary, or coffer. From the 6th century, the Crux Vaticana is purported to contain fragments of the cross on which Jesus was crucified.
13. The girl is allowed to dunk her biscuits in her coffer.
14. The money from the exhibition should swell the hospital's coffers a little.
15. The proceeds from the lottery go towards sports and recreation(sentencedict.com), as well as swelling the coffers of the government.
16. But the speaker is not a wealthy man and could dip into campaign coffers, causing more controversy.
17. A Victorian theme would attract many people and possibly put money back into council coffers.
18. For every ￡50 you spend on fuel, around ￡37 goes into Government coffers.
19. It is blindingly obvious that there is not enough money in its coffers to finance the public spending programme.
20. During wartime a money payment was made from the sultan's coffers to supplement the spoils of war.
21. Later, the mayor will reimburse the agency from his coffers, they were assured by redevelopment agency fiscal officer Steve Agostini.
22. The profit, of course, goes not back to the pension fund but instead into the company's coffers.
23. And they each paid a fee which put ￡10 million into the Moonie coffers.
24. A new trust has been formed with more than ￡100,000 in its coffers to spend on visual arts, it was announced yesterday.
25. Political action committees, which are more active in congressional races, represented only 2 percent of the presidential campaign coffers.
26. Every gallon of diesel bought at a U.K. service station ensures that another ￡1.03 in duty flows into the Treasury's coffers.
27. Further, the pattern search is used to quicken the convergence course of the algorithm when the optimal value hasn't been improved coffer several generations.
28. It is awful to see the lean hands of dotage making a coffer of the grave.
29. Tea is one of three drinks such as tea, coca and coffer.
30. In an instant a space three feet long by two feet broad was cleared, and Dants could see an oaken coffer, bound with cut steel.
More similar words: coffee, offer, buffer, duffer, differ, suffer, offering, suffering, different, differ from, difference, suffer from, indifferent, indifference, effervescent, insufferable, differentiate, make a difference, public office, gaffe, offend, offense, effect, affect, offender, offended, stiffen, affected, offensive, in effect.