1. His belting experiments, too, focused on costs more than on horsepower or coefficients of friction.
2. How much is the coefficient of friction between the tire and ground?
3. How reduce coefficient of friction and the exaltation energy efficiency with maximum limit?
4. It has a low coefficient of friction, wear resistant.
5. Make coefficient of friction lower into 0.001, almost in zero wear away of ideal lubrication status.
6. The relative sliding velocity, the coefficient of friction and frictional heat flux between contact tooth flanks are calculated.
7. The V-belt equivalent coefficient of friction indicates that the bearing capacity of Vbelt is higher than that of flat belt.
7. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
8. Polyurethane polymer containing no additives has a high coefficient of friction.
9. SBC linear guides have low coefficient of friction and excellent repeatability.
10. The equation of equivalent coefficient of friction available has drawback.
11. the coefficient of friction.
12. The American Petroleum Institute (API) specifies properties of pipe dope, including its coefficient of friction.
13. Due to the limitations and ambiquity of the old frictional law, this paper points out the necessity of analysing the physical interpretation of coefficient of friction.
14. This study investigates the effects of stretch forming force, coefficient of friction and gripper's moving path on the stretch forming of saddle-shaped skins.
15. By means of the revised Euler's formula, a more feasible and reliable method for the determination of coefficient of friction in friction winders is presented.
16. On this account, the classical Euler's formula based on constant coefficient of friction is thus revised.
17. The method selected will depend on the speed - load coefficient of friction requirements of the application.
18. When the hardness of plastic alloy underlayer increases, the coefficient of friction has increasing current.
19. According to the analysis of the performance of antifriction by using abrasion tester, coefficient of friction and wear loss were measured on the conditions of regular feeding oil and no oil.
20. Gait parameters, such as gait period, step length, swing phase scale, shank angle at heel contact and peak required coefficient of friction, were obtained using a gait analysis system.
More similar words: correlation coefficient, coefficient, production efficiency, efficient, efficiently, inefficient, inefficiently, cost-efficient, efficiency, inefficiency, science fiction, sufficient, economic efficiency, insufficient, sufficiently, self-sufficient, insufficiently, insufficient funds, friction, frictional unemployment, frictional, government officials, sufficiency, frictional force, insufficiency, self-sufficiency, deficient, scientific notation, proficient, renal insufficiency.