Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. A couple of old codgers were sitting on the park bench, grumbling about the children.
2. Do any old codgers sail through the course?
3. He's a funny old codger.
4. I may be an old codger, but I've sharp ears.
5. Bald head over the blind, cute old codger.
6. He was just an old codger , Yu said and laughed.
7. We have some good young players in all positions so what I have done is bring in youth in Antonio and Gabriel and an old codger in Michael.
8. There are suits on phones, a confused crowd of witnesses and a codger rifling through filing cabinets.
9. It wasn’t until 130 years later in 1685 that it’s “off centre” meaning was applied to a personality and the first application held a kindly tone of an old codger.
More similar words: lodger, dodger, hodgepodge, bodge, dodge, wodge, lodge, splodge, dislodge, lodgement, badger, ledger, drudgery, badgering, budgerigar, general ledger, subsidiary ledger, dodgy, podgy, stodgy, dodging, lodging, lodgment, God-given, lodgings, cod, floodgate, code, coda, blood group.