Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. A great deal has been written about code switching, from various viewpoints: social, pragmatic, grammatical.
2. Where bilingual code switching is concerned, this is at its most obvious to the analyst.
3. I will deal in detail with code switching in a later chapter.
4. Many studies have aimed at typologies of code switching which classify switches according to their function in discourse.
5. Ambiguity is a universal phenomenon in code switch.
6. Inputs are made through a code switch and no contact chatter switches.
7. Amy Tan's works code switch in the dual sides of cultural identities between the primitive oriental and the modern occidental.
8. In addition, there is dynamic interaction between the two varieties, mainly through code switching.
9. The principal means whereby the two language varieties interact in conversation is through language alternation in the form of code switching.
9. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
10. Nevertheless, Bell is right in pointing out that style shift and code switching are closely related.
11. Chapters 6 and 7 provide a detailed analysis of code switching behaviour.
12. Like other kinds of translations, translation of brand names is not only a code switch between two languages, but a transformation of culture and social conventions.
13. Adopt programmer to input address code rather than using code switch.
More similar words: asleep at the switch, switch, switch on, switch to, switch off, switches, switching, switch over, switch gear, switchback, switchboard, switchblade, bait and switch, combination switch, switchboard operator, sideswipe, in series with, taxes withheld, it goes without saying, take liberties with, times without number, witch, twitch, bewitch, witchery, twitchy, barcode scanner, witching, witch-hunt, twitching.