Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Come for cocktail and buffet next Sunday.
2. We invited him for a cocktail party.
3. At a cocktail party in Hollywood, I was introduced to Charlie Chaplin.
4. Let's meet in the cocktail lounge at the Hilton.
5. The court was told she had taken a cocktail of drugs and alcohol.
6. The show was a heady cocktail of jazz, dance and political satire.
7. Why don't you mix a cocktail for our guests?
8. The guests at the cocktail party were gabbling away.
8. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
9. Atanas ordered a shrimp cocktail and a salad.
10. If you don't like the cocktail you ordered, just leave it and try a different one.
11. The book contains a powerful cocktail of romance, family crises and big business.
12. This food is one kind of cocktail.
13. Why don't you mix our guests a cocktail?
14. We invited some foreign friends for a cocktail party.
15. Her cocktail glass was frosted with sugar.
16. Cars produce a lethal cocktail of gasses.
17. He finished polishing the cocktail glasses and lined them up behind the bar.
18. Public bar and pleasant lounge and cocktail bars. Private parking.
19. He died after taking a lethal cocktail of alcohol and tranquilizers.
20. I take a cocktail and some assorted nuts in the bar to re-civilise myself.
21. The cocktail is carefully dispensed by barman Lou Barbara.
22. Celebrating a promotion, I took her to a posh hotel for a cocktail.
23. The inquest heard that the guitarist died from a cocktail of drink and drugs.
24. I saw Anna at the other end of the room, resplendent in a red sequined cocktail dress.
25. On arrival, guests are offered wine or a champagne cocktail.
26. They are expected to baby-sit, run errands, and help serve at cocktail parties.
27. You may simply prefer just to sit on the terrace with a cocktail.
28. Head chef Anthony Jones also provides catering for buffets, lunches and cocktail parties within the Great Hall and executive meeting rooms.
29. I gave her a ridiculously expensive mouth organ one Christmas, much like a cocktail cabinet.
30. John F.. Kerry, to the leading Republican lobbyists who support conservative and pro-business candidates at a cocktail reception here.
More similar words: cock, cocky, cock up, cocked, clock tower, rock the boat, shock therapy, peacock, cockpit, cockney, cockeyed, cockcrow, cocked hat, cockroach, weathercock, tail, tails, shuttlecock, detail, retail, tailor, entail, tail off, details, fantail, curtail, bobtail, detailed, tailored, tailgate.