Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. And no, a little black cocktail dress will not do.
2. In her black velvet cocktail dress, Elaine Russell was dressed to kill.
3. I have seen her before, in a cocktail dress at some one's party, or at an exhibition perhaps.
4. Eva Longoria Parker, in canary yellow cocktail dress, brought her sister as her date.
5. We offer dress & gown, cocktail dress, party dress, casual dressdress, club dress and so on.
6. A sallow teenager in a cheap cocktail dress wearing too much makeup appears, looking terminally bored.
7. Marie's wearing a white cocktail dress.
8. Penny: It's a new cocktail dress, absolutely irresistible.
9. But, this cinched - in gold and black cocktail dress did its best to make up for it.
10. She was featuring a new cocktail dress.
11. I saw Anna at the other end of the room[sentencedict.com], resplendent in a red sequined cocktail dress.
12. Smart casual wear is quite in order for dinner time, but bring one cocktail dress for the Captain's cocktail party.
13. At his side stood his wife Olivia, dark-haired and exquisite, in a white cocktail dress.
14. Wear a sparkly or jewel-tone sleeveless top with dress pants or a skirt, or a simple cocktail dress.
More similar words: cocktail, cocktail party, children, dress, dress up, redress, dressed, dresser, address, undress, dressing, undressed, headdress, addressed, readdress, nightdress, dressmaker, hairdresser, dressing down, dressing gown, dressing-down, dressmaking, evening dress, dressing room, dressing table, dressed to kill, memory address, keynote address, window dressing, gettysburg address.