Random good picture Not show
1. The placid and sensible character of the beginner's cob would be unsuitable for the racecourse, for example.
2. The cob was young and eager but uneducated.
3. He clicked his tongue, the cob plodded resolutely forward and so did I. And it was easy!
4. corn on the cob.
5. Maybe corn cut from the cob and fried with green onions and butter.
6. Screaming vendors hawk snow cones and boiled corn on the cob.
7. A small irony: the postcard from Cob in my mailbox on the way out.
8. Add the shallot, beans and oriental corn cobs and cook[sentencedict.com], stirring for about 3 minutes.
9. No green beans, no corn on the cob, no succulent tomatoes like the year before.
10. One fellow is roasting corn cobs over a charcoal stove.
11. Although cob walls contain no stone, apart from the footings,[sentencedict.com] they are remarkably resilient.
12. Using a serrated knife, remove kernels of corn from cobs; reserve both kernels and cobs for sauce.
13. Add stock and reserved corn cobs and bring to a boil.
14. We cut off the kernels from the cobs, blanched them, and then put them away to save for corn chowder.
15. The market price of cob nuts on December 1 is ￡110 per ton.
16. Some people think fresh corn on the cob needs no embellishment.
17. Cut corn kernels from cobs and place in saucepan with carrot, bell pepper, garlic, onion, and stock.
18. Charcoal, wood chips, coconut shells and maize cobs are the only practical fuels at the moment.
19. With a serrated knife, cut corn kernels off cob; set aside.
20. Mr Rathje often finds readable copies of 25-year-old newspapers and eatable corn cobs.
21. It's getting to be late july and the weather is hot. We decide to wait on the roof so that the cobbing work on the earthbags will be comfortable.
More similar words: sobbing, hobbing, bobbing, lobbing, throbbing, bobbin, cobbling, subbing, ebbing, webbing, nabbing, cubbing, dubbing, rubbing, fibbing, tabbing, ribbing, jabbing, tubbing, drubbing, swabbing, cribbing, clubbing, stabbing, crabbing, grabbing, scrubbing, scrubbing brush, cobble, cobbed.