Random good picture Not show
1. When the process of the coalification of peat continued, this mineralizing solution was redistributed and enriched under the control of physical and chemical factors.
2. Phase transition mechanism of Xingjiang coal with different coalification is studied by means of coal petrology , the influence of coke micro - structure on coke thermal property is discussed.
3. In the course of coalification, series of macerals are evolved correspondingly.
4. The coalification controled the porosity and surface physicochemical property of coal, then controled the occurence space of coalbed methane and the coal's affinity for methane.
5. Coalification oxygen did not take over the station, oxygen production has been the use of mechanical compression air separation oxygen, power loss and annual maintenance cost of large equipment.
6. The effect of several main factors forming coalification products is expounded in this paper.
7. Greater degree of coalification makes more obvious anisotropy.
8. As a result , all levels pore specific surface present disciplinarian change in different coalification jump phases.
9. The results of EASY%Ro numerical simulation about coal evolution history and coalification process of Upper Paleozoic in Southem Shanxi have been reported in this paper after introducing it's theory.
10. The fluorescence parameters of the chloroform extract and petroleum ether extract of two groups of vitrinoid of somewhat similar coalification are studied.
11. Many technical problems were solved with relation to low degree of coalification , low ash fusion temperature and low ash content.
12. Burial and increase in temperature bring about physical and chemical changes called coalification.
12. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
13. It has been found that the pore characteristics of lump coal mainly depend on degree of coalification, types of macerals, content of inorganic matters and intensity of fissuring.
14. The rules for forming 49 elements in coal, macerals, and coalification degree were studied.
15. The effect of feed coal particle size on strength of briquette is discussed when different briquetting process and rank of coalification coal are adopted.
16. It can be considered that the light hydrocarbon in the fluid inclusions associating with coal inclusions along some healing fractures may derive from coal instead of petroleum during coalification.
17. Moreover the geochemistry of trace elements in coal could be used to explain the coalification, and some elements as special marker could be used to compare the coal beds.
18. Uranium concentration by organic matter is displayed in each stage of coalification.
19. These data indicate large difference in damage of coalbed of different coalification stage.
20. Exploration and development of coal-bed methane in China has its particularity for its geological conditions of coal-forming process and coalification are different from the US.
More similar words: qualification, disqualification, prequalification, formal qualification, vilification, nullification, mollification, amplification, jollification, simplification, exemplification, oversimplification, ratification, gratification, beatification, notification, deification, edification, unification, reification, stratification, gelatification, ramification, ossification, pacification, gasification, modification, codification, typification, vinification.